Tuesday, October 29, 2013

"The Pop In"

I have been able to talk with many of you, but I still have a long list of teachers that I want to get in touch with, and I am changing my approach to be able to cut out some of the hassle on your end.

My new approach is two-fold:

1. "The Pop In"

Although I would not consider myself a huge Seinfeld aficionado, I do remember many evenings watching the show with my mother, and this clip of apartment neighbors coincides perfectly with my new approach for better supporting you with technology and curriculum.

So with no further ado, "The Pop In."



At the beginning of the day I will do my best to email a few teachers whose classrooms I hope to stop by during class to observe for about 20-30 minutes. Afterward I will send an email with my thoughts and invite you to setup a conference if you would like. Keep in mind that I am not an administrator, and I am in no way going to judge what you are doing. Additionally, do not worry if you are not doing a bit of tech. I am also looking to get an understanding of what you are doing and how tech might make things easier, more efficient, and/or incorporating 21st Century skills and learning.

2. Appointment slots to schedule tech integration conferences with teachers

Speaking of scheduling an optional conference with me, I have created a google calendar with appointment slots. To setup a conference with me, click here to go to a calendar with available 30-minute time slots. To schedule a conference, write your name in one of the blank slots. By doing this, you will add the time slot to your and my calendar. (See the screenshots below to get a better idea of what I am talking about.)

Step 1:



Step 2:



Step 3:



Step 4:




See you soon!

Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment